Tuesday 30 April 2013

Marseille switch

        
The 32-year-old told France Football: Given how it has gone for them from a sporting viewpoint, (a return to QPR) does seem complicated.I have a crazy mind and when I have a goal in mind I do everything to achieve it.Cisse would relish a switch to Marseille, a club he joined on loan from Liverpool in 2006 before making the move permanent.Rangers' two-year spell in the Premier League came to an end on Sunday with a goalless draw at Reading and Cisse, whose loan spell at Qatari club Al Gharafa expires at the end of the season, is already talking up a move away from Loftus Road.It would be a dream to go back, said Cisse, "or play for any club which can make me shine.I have Les Bleus in my heart," he said.Cisse is hoping a move back to Europe can enhance his chances of representing France at the World Cup finals next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment