Friday 17 May 2013

Stoke City pig's

            
   Potters midfielder Brek Shea had earlier tweeted a picture of himself with the pig's head and the words "locker room banter gone wild".Jones's partner, Kissa Abdullah, expressed her anger at the incident on her Twitter account. Speaking to BBC Radio 5 live, Stoke manager Tony Pulis said he would be looking into the incident before Sunday's season closer at St Mary's.Big men acting like kids. A pig's head is not a prank, it's just disgusting. I don't get how was that supposed to be funny. Really.We have a smashing dressing room, and there are four or five lads who are always up to something," he said. "There is always banter going on.She later tweeted: "Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Mine is I don't agree wrapping a pig's head in his clothes.I honestly don't know what's gone on this morning, I've missed all of what's happened. I try to stay away from the home dressing room as much as I possibly can. I let the lads get on with it.Earlier this week, retiring Stoke striker Michael Owen had his car covered in eggs and flour by team-mates, with 28-year-old Jones tweeting a picture with the explanation that it was a "leaving present" for the former England star.We will look at it tomorrow, I will have a chat with the lads and find out exactly what has happened. From that point onwards we'll let everybody know exactly what the situation was.

No comments:

Post a Comment