Friday 29 March 2013

Diarra skeptical

          
    The former Real Madrid player has 28 caps for his country, representing them at Euro 2008.The 28-year-old went on to say that he feels his public support for former coach Raymond Domenech counted against him when Laurent Blanc took the reins.While he remembers his time with the national team fondly, Diarra is not optimistic of a recall.I praised him in the media, but that did not please his successor who thought I was pro-Domenech. I was just pro-France," he said.My career with les Bleus is finished," he told Fifa.com.Anzhi Makhachkala midfielder Lassana Diarra believes that his France career is over after being overlooked for the last three years.It was great, I met (Patrick) Viera, (Lilian) Thuram, (Claude) Makelele and (David) Trezeguet.

No comments:

Post a Comment