Sunday 31 March 2013

Cambiasso tackle

        
      Fortunately, the former Parma player did not suffer any serious damage although Cambiasso's reputation has taken a severe hit outside of the club in the media.My past speaks for itself. They also understood the situation immediately. Then in addition to what happened on the pitch, I immediately went to the Juve dressing room to check up on his condition, which I knew wasn't the best after my foul," he said.It's the first time he's been sent off in his career, I heard that somebody on TV said he deserves a five-match ban. Let's not blow it out of proportion, come on.Inside the club, there is a sensible calm surrounding Cambiasso's first sending off.Luckily he wasn't in bad shape. I think you can study my history and see that I've never had the intention to hurt anyone. I hope he recovers quickly and is back on the pitch soon - better still if it's in Europe right away.It was just a nasty foul, he made a late challenge," Zanetti was quoted on the club's website as saying.Anyone who has played the game knows that if your intention is to hurt someone you go in higher up, and I believe everyone understood there was no ill intent there. I came in recklessly. I'm not going to tell you I didn't. But I think they understood it wasn't my intention.Cambiasso, to his credit,  apologised on the pitch for his actions and then later in the Juve dressing room again.

No comments:

Post a Comment